rsync resources?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Jul 1 13:24:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you're in the US and want a physical CD, write off list with your
mailing address.  I had no problem downloading with wget.  I didn't
actually install Debian Etch from that CD but I booted it several times
to do some rescuing.  I had no obvious problems with the CD so I assume
it's fine.  Note that I only have one CD which I burned for myself and
no longer need.  Due to costs and other postal issues, international
shipping isn't an option.