Accessible cell phone question

michelle.mcquigge at utoronto.ca michelle.mcquigge at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 30 03:19:34 EST 2008

Hello all,

I am brand new to the list and must apologize if my question is too
off-topic. Please let me know if you'd rather I take this discussion
elsewhere.

I am seriously looking at buying the Nokia 6682RVI cell phone that has
the TALKS software preinstalled. My wireless carrier has a deal
whereby the cost of TALKS is covered 100%, though for the life of me I
can't find which version they've installed. I'm wondering if anyone
has used this phone/software combo and what their experience has been.
Failing that, I'd be interested in feedback on the TALKS software in
general. As the phone was released last year, I suspect we're looking
at reasonably recent versions.

Many thanks fo ryour help.

Michelle