Speakup's future

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 2 11:58:13 EST 2008

Lets not criticize people for merely asking for a status report.  If
somebody is going to be beligerent about it that would be something else.
But I don't think there is anything wrong with politely asking for a status
report.   After all, it would be a good thing if even fairly non-technical
people could use speakup and those kind of users are not in a position to
contribute to the project. To me, that only highlights what a great service
the developers are providing.