Speakup's future

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 2 12:04:16 EST 2008

Can I help? I haven't written C in about 10 years. But I was a major C coder
at one time. I worked for a company that wrote unix device drivers for
Phillips and Sony.  But that was like 20 years ago. After that, I did things
like worked on the gopher server code. Still, I could probably write C. But
I could also contribute in other ways. I've offered my assistance before but
never heard back from anybody. Maybe I didn't send my messages to the right
people.