4DOS

josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:31:25 EST 2008

Hi,

anyone know if there are software synthesizers that work in DOS? I now the
old keynote gold multimedia worked in dos. I have a demo copy if anyone
wantw. also got a demo of keysoft for windows95/DOS. these products are no
longer supported or sold and humanware doesn't care what ya do with them.

email: jkenn337 at gmail.com
skype: jkenn337
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com