4DOS

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 24 22:54:50 EST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 08:31:25PM -0500, josh wrote:
> anyone know if there are software synthesizers that work in DOS? I now the
> old keynote gold multimedia worked in dos. I have a demo copy if anyone
> wantw. also got a demo of keysoft for windows95/DOS. these products are no
> longer supported or sold and humanware doesn't care what ya do with them.>
:End-Quote:

	Think it would be nice to collect all this old stuff and put it
on a CD or DVD iso image.  I wonder what some of these defunct companies
would say if we asked them to release the old, no longer supported
source code to the GPL.  I miss the old WordStar Professional word
processor.

			Michael