newsreading with debian lenny

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Wed Dec 24 05:44:15 EST 2008

Thanks, Tony.

For the moment, I've settled on running rtin -S as a cron job a couple
times a day, which does an automatic save of unread articles in a
convenient directory structure. No expirations to worry about. It
doesn't permit me to post followups conveniently, but then I only want to
to read anyway, so it's all I need, at the moment.

Chuck

                My web site: http://hallenbeck.ftml.net
                                --------
The young have aspirations that never come to pass,
The old have reminiscences of what never happened.
 -- H. H. Monroe