system with speakup software already installed?

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Dec 20 19:51:09 EST 2008

Hi, I am using debian unstable and was wondering what packages I will need
to download in order to be able to fetch the latest git speakup sources as I
was wanting to compile my own custom kernel as I want to upgrade to 2.6.27
and unstable is still on 2.6.26?  If I also wanted to run a local git server
what package would I also need to download for this?