system with speakup software already installed?

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Dec 20 13:48:42 EST 2008

Hi, Well if you are using debian linux you can buy it preinstalled on a
computer.  I see no reason why if you contacted the people who you will be
buying the system from why they could not install speakup for you with
software speech after all you are still going to be paying them to install
the rest of the system.