system with speakup software already installed?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Dec 20 13:51:53 EST 2008

SpeakupModified.Org images include Speakup ready with software speech.
I'm sorry, you may need to add the espeakup.rpm, I don't recall for
sure, but that's the worst of it.

Speakup Modified Fedora 10 will be out when Red Hat fixes the telnet
bug: 471082. It already works for installation if you have a hardware
synth.

Janina