debian speakup emacs upgrade

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Apr 29 19:21:24 EDT 2008

That would not surprise me at all.  The only unfortunate thing I find is
that dpkg isn't intelligent enough to finger such objectionable packages
when these get found and at least let the user know.  That way debian
could clean up its package archives by having temporary removals of
packages done so that requested packages can be installed.  A command
switch to have dpkg do a dry run on a system if such could be reliably
simulated might go some way toward helping this situation.