Speakup and Linux 2.6.24 - Almost Got It Working

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:45:15 EDT 2008

Oh yeah, I compile kernels all the time.  What I did for this one was copied
my .config from 2.6.23 to 2.6.24.4, did a make menuconfig, and made sure
that the Speakup options were configured properly.  May this have been too
large of an upgrade just to copy my old .config over?  Should I start clean?

Robby