Problems installing current git in 2.6.24-gentoo-r2

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Apr 13 07:45:15 EDT 2008

Hi.  I tried reinstalling speakup to my current kernel which is
2.6.24-gentoo-r2 and the keyboard.c patch failed some other patches
were ignored -- presumably because they were already applied, however
I did not think it was wise to continue.  Can someone tell me what is
happening here?  I think Gene bwoke it -- watch out with that hammer!

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com