a question about distro size?

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:08:20 EDT 2007

with deb? I never seen more than a gb, and that was with updates. I just
installed the needed packages. I did try to limit my packages, but I got
what was needed from apt. didn't use x-windo or anything.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com
email: compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127