dtpc.o for Centos 5

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 12:04:13 EDT 2007

Hello everyone. I have decided to re-subscribe to this
fine group.

I have been trying to find a way to get CentOS 5, the
latest release from Red Hat, to work with my ISA
DecTAlk PC card, and apparently I require the dtpc.o
module to be compiled for CentOS 5...

I have installed the kernel-devel package, 4.5mb, and
I am still getting a variety of errors.

I was wondering if someone might be able to provide me
the necessary  dtpc.o  module properly compiled for
Red Hat CentOS 5 please?

There's a script that launches a binary executable for
actually uploading the necessary support firmware into
the DecTalk PC card...  I am not sure how critical it
is that the dtload program also be properly compiled
for CentOS 5.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

//Rich//