Fonix DecTalk RT

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 12:06:44 EDT 2007

I am trying to find out more about the Fonix DecTalk
RT for linux... I have tried several times to send
them
Email and have never had a single response.

I am told that 4.6.4 is more compatible and apparently
even sounds better than the newer 5.0 release.

I am trying to find someone who might actually be able
create a wave or mp3 file of at least 30 seconds of
speech at about 210 to 220 words per minute so I can
evaluate if this is something I'd be interested in
using.

Any input on the Fonix DecTalk for Linux speech
package would be appreciated. Thanks.

//Rich//