Baens bar software (was NAEB looking for speakup folks to help implement on ebook reader)

Doug Smith bdsmith at buncombe.main.nc.us
Sun Mar 25 12:37:18 EDT 2007

Ok, who's interested in working on a javascript interpreter or even on
a new console-based x-windows manager?  I will gladly work on
whichever of these projects you might want to be a part of.  If you
are interested in either writing a javascript interpreter, or in
making a text-based x-windows window manager, we can talk.  Just
contact the list so that I can set my spam filter up to let in your
mails.

Glad to help.
--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.