Baens bar software (was NAEB looking for speakup folks to help implement on ebook reader)

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Mar 25 14:33:51 EDT 2007

Doug, if you are interested in doing something along the lines of a
javascript interpreter then download the elinks git repository and
then let me know and I'll point you at a few patches I've already made
toward that end.  A javascript interpreter is not necessary but what
is is integrating mozilla's spidermonkey properly into elinks.  Lots
of work is still necessary to complete the process but at this point
elinks is the best browser available for the job.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061