podracer

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Mar 18 15:17:24 EDT 2007

It could be for whatever reason podracer isn't actually running more than
once a day no matter what is in a user's crontab file.  The reason I write
this is that on more than one occassion I've had instances where I ran
podracer on the 4 hour times crontab ought to have run it.  Now if
podracer had been running, you would expect the prompt to come back very
fast since podracer would prevent itself from running more than one
instance of itself in the same account at the same time.  Those pauses
until the prompt reappeared lasted into the minutes.  Now It could be I
should be using opendomain.org's primary and secondary domains rather than
the ones verizon provided me but I have to test this out.