Games and Amusements

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Fri Mar 9 15:22:31 EST 2007

The name of the interpreter for infocom games is frotz (well that's the
one I use) and it works well with speakup. I can't remember where to
download it, but ubuntu and gentoo both have it in their repositries,
and you'll find it if you search for frotz on the internet.

I can't remember where I got the 3 original zork games (zork 1, zork 2
and zork 3), but if you search for "zork2.z5" you'll probably find it.
There were some other zork games, (e.g. zork the undiscovered
underground), and there are some other games written in the same format
by other authors.

Sorry I couldn't give any specific websites for archives of the games.

From
Michael Whapples