Games and Amusements

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sun Mar 11 10:34:32 EDT 2007

Anyone interested in interactive fiction might want to check out

http://ifarchive.org/

That site also has an ftp archive of a very large number of IF games,
interpreters, source code, compilers, contest info and winners, and
more.

Enjoy, and have a great day!

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 01:55:17PM -0500, Alex Snow wrote:
> There was also an ftp site somewhere that had infocom interpreters for
> linux, and a large archive of the old infocom games...however I forget
> the site, and don't have the bookmark anymore...
> On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at
> 07:55:36AM -0800, Zachary Kline wrote:
> > Hiya,
> > Yes, I've got that package--which was where I got my hands on the original
> > Rogue, incidentally.  Some of those programs are very amusing indeed--I'm
> > thinking of fortune, and all that.  Hehe.

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
COSEC (x) / SEC (x) = (COTAN (x) / TAN (x)) ^ 2