Games and Amusements

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Mar 9 13:55:17 EST 2007

There was also an ftp site somewhere that had infocom interpreters for
linux, and a large archive of the old infocom games...however I forget
the site, and don't have the bookmark anymore...
On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at
07:55:36AM -0800, Zachary Kline wrote:
> Hiya,
> Yes, I've got that package--which was where I got my hands on the original
> Rogue, incidentally.  Some of those programs are very amusing indeed--I'm
> thinking of fortune, and all that.  Hehe.

How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi $i done" in a GUI?
	-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces