dropline-gnome accessibility

Zachary Kline Z_kline at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:26:39 EDT 2007

Hiya,
    I suppose that Gnome really isn't absolutely necesary.  I've heard some
technical complaints about Dropline.  One of those seems to be that it
installs PAM, which isn't really something I'm familiar with.  From what I
gather, it complicates traditional ways of doing things considerably.
Thanks for your help.  I'll try and see what happens, maybe.
All the best,
Zack.