Assistance with a dual-core machine.

Tomas Cerha cerha at brailcom.org
Mon Jun 25 01:35:44 EDT 2007

Keith Hinton wrote:
> At this time, (although) I am sure that CVS SpeechD-up/Dispatcher sounds great, I do not wish
 > to test it.and would rather run stable releases of the code.

Hello Keith,

I quite don't understand your reason for refusing running CVS code.
That's definitely much simpler and less troublesome than the whole thing
with recompiling the kernel etc.

The only difference between the released and CVS code is that the
released code:
A) contains the bug-fixes
B) has been tested.

A has been done by Hynek, but B can't be done without people testing it.
  And this is how you can help it to become released.  Of course you
have the choice to wait until others do so.  But if you don't want to
wait, I don't see the point in going around rather than going straight.

Best regards, Tomas