grml and x

tony seth lp800 at myfreedombox.com
Sun Jun 24 10:33:19 EDT 2007

Hi all:  I'm using grml, and have a question about x.  I downloaded the
gnome desktop, and at the gdm beep I type in my username and password,
and I can hear the desktop load by the noise of the hd, but after that,
I don't have keyboard control.  I know grml ships with fluxbox, and
didn't have keyboard control after logging in using that either... what
do I do to get keyboard control so I can run something in x?  Sorry if
this was the wrong place to post this...
Thanks much
Cheereo!

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info