podracer--maybe strange behavior

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 24 20:03:32 EDT 2007

I have my subscriptions file set up to store individual podcasts in their
own directories below the date directories.  This works well most of the
time except that yesterday I heard a message saying the system was trying
to delete one of those directories and the system had failed since as
happens sometimes things that are supposed to store themselves in
directories actually use the names chosen for those directories but end up
being podcasts themselves.  Maybe external bittorrent couldn't figure out
my structure and messed up with its deletes.  Interestingly what it tried
to delete had already been delivered that same day.  I don't know if this
is normal podracer behavior or something beyond normal.