moving from amd to p3?

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:34:25 EDT 2007

If you do a make oldconfig, with your distro's kernel, in debian the one
found in /boot I believe, it will ask you questions about the kernel that
aren't in the old config.
also, if speakup patches, I'd mrproper, then put the config in, and patch
speakup in.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
[My programs don't have bugs; just randomly added features]
msn:
compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127