speech-dispatcher 0.6.2

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Sun Jun 3 19:18:08 EDT 2007

Hey hey!!  Progress rocks!!!  I got speech-dispatcher running if I
invoke it from the command line with sudo speech-dispatcher.  My log
is being sent to stdout, but I'm sure the next time I run it, it'll
be logged to a file.  I'm assuming it's just because I haven't had
speechd.log.  Now for the million dollar question.  What is the
easiest way to get speech-dispatcher to start as a service when I
boot.  Can you give me an example of proper rc.d syntax to do
this?  Do I then have to run some kind of update?  Thanks again, in
advance for the help.

Guy