linux installation

Littlefield, tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 20:24:12 EST 2007

It does it on both my cd drives. I've got a gw, and a dell, and it says it
can't mount on them both.
I'd like to try to get it installed on the dell, ad I'm leaving this up as a
server, and the gw comp is really loud.
Tyler Littlefield
Shaned.net customer support and server administrator.
Unlimited horizons head coder.
check out our website:
tysplace.homelinux.net
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com