command line option in speakup to change synthisizer options

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sat Apr 21 20:21:25 EDT 2007

When you're booting up, I think you can use the rate keys.  When installing FC6 or booting up with the GRML CD, I often changed the rate, volume, and two punctuation levels right after I heard "LiteTalk found."  When the system's installed, I put my settings in /etc/rc.local.  I hope this helps, and apologize if I miss what the problem is you're trying to solve.

al