Thinkpad Saga Continues

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 14 12:09:41 EDT 2007

Please be aware that the DEC Talk drivers have been broken in recent
Speakup Modified kernels on Fedora, at least. I see Kirk checked in a
fix the other day, so perhaps this will be resolved when Bill is able to
roll this fix into a new kernel build. But, we'll also have to wait for
those who can test to give us their reports.

Janina

Beth Hatch writes:
> Re: Thinkpad Saga Continues
mm> Hi Janina and all,