live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Scott Ford scott at adaptiveit.us
Thu Nov 23 20:23:38 EST 2006

Chris,
	When the cd stops its initial spin, press f5, then pres 3, then
press enter.  This will start the screen reader right after ubuntu starts
up.  There is a great help site that outlines this much better then I am
doing.  Now that it is installed on my hard drive the screenreader starts
automaticly.  My login is not voiced.  However the ubuntu startup sound
clues me into when to enter my username and password.  I will look for that
site and post it later if I find it.  Now I have a question.  How do I
initialize speakup in ubuntu when I am in a terminal session?  I would like
to use the festival software synth that should already be active, I think?.
Thanks
Scott