live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Nov 23 23:12:35 EST 2006

Beh...I burned a Ubuntu to try it, and my CD spins a lot before it
stops (and by the time it stops, I think it's started loading
stuff). Anyway, for some reason, I can't get it to start up with orca
at all...or at least, with no talking. Anyone else running a system
with no monitor? Anyway; I tried it several times, and this system
*can* boot off a CD, so not sure where I'm going wrong.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV: Executive In Training!
Independent Watkins Manager #361534

Shop our catalog of over 350 products for your home and health...and
check out our fabulous 2006 Holiday Gift and Entertaining Line!
http://www.tastyshop.net
...And see how a Watkins business can improve your life in our free
Ebook: http://www.tastybiz.com