live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 19:15:00 EST 2006

Hi, Speakup is built into the kernel. I don't think there is a software
speech howto, it just seems to be something you "ask your mates about"
before you do it.

I would like to ask a question:
How do I get orca to start talking before I log in? I think the login
manager is called GDM, but I'm not sure. ANyways, is it possible to have
speech at the login prompt?

Cheers,

Chris Norman
<!-- cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk -->