live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Scott Ford scott at adaptiveit.us
Thu Nov 23 09:26:56 EST 2006

Hi Yall,
	I have been on the list a while, I do not know if I have posted yet
or not.  In any case my name is Scott.  When I first got on the list.  You
guys were talking about ubuntu, I downloaded it.  However it did not work on
my Toshiba a55 notebook.  I have heard more from you guys.  I thought well I
will give the new version a try.  To my delight it booted right up.  In fact
I installed it on my hard drive.  I do need to say.  That when you are
restarting the orca in terminal mode just before you run ubiquity, you
cannot for get to type the "&" after--no-setup.  The command will look like
"orca --no-setup &".
So far I really like the fact that I can boot right into gnome.  However
does anyone know where I might be able to find where the instructions for
enabling speakup in terminal mode,   using the software synth are published?
Thank you guys for this list.  I really enjoy everything that you people are
doing.  While I am at it I would like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving.
Later
Scott