setting up email

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Nov 14 04:23:07 EST 2006

I would have difficulty doing that since I don't know what mail transfer
agent you have available.  If you have sendmail, there's a
Sendmail-address-rewriting-HOWTO file you really need to read.  I don't
know what flavor of Linux you're using but if it's slackware and you chose
to install the howto files, you might need to run as root slocate -u and
after that command finishes do a locate HOWTO to find the files.  Once you
get into the directory you can use zless to read any of the HOWTO files
that has a .gz extension on its end.