Updating the Speakup archive

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Nov 11 16:24:14 EST 2006

Hi, Tom:

You're certainly welcome to mirror files from speakupmodified.org. That
might well be helpful given the Speakup mirrors in Florida and
Wisconsin though, in truth, we have access to an aggregate bandwidth of
19.2 gbps at speakupmodified.org.

Please do not remove the redhat or the fedora directories, as there are
still direct href pointers to these in various documents out on the net.
Rather, we would appreciate Apache redirects to speakupmodified.org for
any access to these directories. I believe the permanent redirect would
belong in /etc/apache2, directly above the redirects to Wisconsin. In
any case, the .html files I've recently put in these directories also
point users to speakupmodified.org, though doing this in Apache is
cleaner and more comprehensivily successful.

Janina