Updating the Speakup archive

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sat Nov 11 09:08:00 EST 2006

Hi guys.
Kirk and I are in the process of updating the Speakup archive and we'd like
to know what you guys think we should add / remove from the archive.
There is a lot of stuff on the servers that I believe is out of date and
might not be used much, but before it is removed we'd like to know if people
still need it.
Am example of this is the red hat directory for the old releases of Red Hat
Linux.
Should I pull down a copy of the speakupmodified.org site and include the
images for Fedora 6 in the archive?
Suggestions are welcome.

Tom