debian with speakup installation problem.

TheCreator compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:12:15 EST 2006

hello list,
When I pop the cd in to the drive, and boot, I select everything;
american english bla bla. Then, we get a blank screen, and it says it
failed to mount the cd. I've tried taking it out, and putting it back
in; and just clicking retry, and it still won't mount the drive. Any
ideas? I'm sorta in need of linux, ASAP, and need to get it installed
on this computer as soon as possible.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Check out our new and improved site:
http://tysplace.shaned.net
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
"Failure is not an option; it comes bundled with windows."
"Dont call me crazy, because I'm totally sain, and its you all that are crazy."