Www browser

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:29:40 EST 2006

Hi,
Karl's website is
www.eklhad.net
  I'm not sure I'd say that it's difficult to use. It takes some adjusting
to but I managed to get used to it pretty quickly, especially if you read
the relevant sections of the documentation. I don't use it to anything like
it's full capabilities though.
  I agree that something needs to be done to get more textbased browsers to
handle javascript. A lotof the sites I use have a high content of
javascript, and so for the moment I do most of my internet browsing in
windows. as I'm trying to get more over to linux, I will have to experiment
with Orca using firefox, but I'm told it's not particularly good yet.
hth,
Robin Williams
New website under construction:
www.robin-williams.co.uk