Www browser

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Nov 5 19:17:35 EST 2006

Hi Robin,
I long since decided that one man's difficulty is another's simplicity,
and that I am the only person who can decide if something cannot work
forme grin.
I felt sure you found it fine otherwise you would not have suggested this.
Frankly I still do not understand why someone does not work on Lynx so it
can manage javascript.
There is a great deal of funding out there to support such ventures, only
the talent is missing.
Lynx the cat has enough of a reputation too that bringing it up to speed
might ease some of the blank stares you can encounter trying to explain
what access means.

In any case, back to my point, Others have problems with links the chain
and e-links, but it works for
me.
I am working with some at Cingular wireless regarding their site which is
a total washout with  everything as to your managing to read your bill
online, same can be said for mci.
If anyone is using an alternative browser and receives services from
either of these guys, will you drop  me a note off list?  thanks for the
site robin.
Karen