Www browser

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Nov 5 15:51:16 EST 2006

Well, Karen, edbrowse may be the only linux browser actively handling
javascript, but edbrowse is not simple like lynx.  Edbrowse was created by
Karl, who also created the Jupiter speech system--and there is a yahoo group
called    commandline  where he actively interacts with users.
God, each week more-and-more sites are ruining really nice access with
javascript.  Latest example is a newspaper, International Herald Tribune
www.iht.com
Any of the printer friendly or e-mail links from stories now won't work.  While
I still write sites, explaining that these kind of changes are leaving out text
users, I have yet to have any success in rolling back the tide.
Hart