Setting up email

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Sun Nov 5 14:10:08 EST 2006

Hi all,
Well, I have both Debian and Fedora installed just to see which i like best.
I want to set up email in Debian. Can someone just give me some directions where to read? My provider use SSL for sending and receiving email as well as SMTP authentication. Some time ago I used fetchmail for retreiving email but i want it to be more automatic.
Also, I have several email accounts which i would like to be able to send email from. I really want to get over to linux much more from Windows!
Many thanks,
Christian