googling tips?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Thu May 4 20:10:29 EDT 2006

See this link for the answer:

http://www.scroogle.org/scget.html

*Snip*

Some searchers like to bookmark their searches, and couldn't do this because
we prefer the POST method instead of the GET method. There is a reason
behind
this: the POST method keeps your search terms out of the logs of webmasters
on sites that you reach from our scraped results. Search engines use the GET
method, and many searchers are accustomed to the convenience of turning
searches into bookmarks or shortcuts. For one thing, you can email a
complete search
link to someone. But there is a privacy penalty with the GET method, which
is why we prefer the POST method.

*End snip*

By reading further: you can find their explaination of how to make
bookmarks.

Take care,
Sina