looking for a server host

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:42:44 EST 2006

http://lambda.moo.mud.org
I haven't really seen a name for it, or really seen any other others.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]