looking for a server host

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:16:46 EST 2006

Hi, i would ask andre louis who has a 30 meg line server at a data center if you could use a shell account, he charges $25 for vertual servers but sinse your not going to use much resources he might not charge you, his email address is Andre at andrelouis.com
On 3/5/2006 at 21:15 tyler said
Hay list,
I am looking for someone that would be willing to host a mud server. I am
looking for someone that would be able to host this thing for a short while
while its under development.
Here is what I will meed.
5% cpu usage.
75 mb storage
no more than 5 users connected at once.
I will not use this for public use, but only for development purposes.
I will not use a lot of bandwidth, about 10-30 kbps if that, because a mud
will be transfering in bps, not kbps, and my 5 users won't usually ever be
on well, I shouldn't ever have five users on, that was just to make sure I
didn't ever go over a limit.
If someone is interested, please let me know.
I will move my server as soon as development is done to a paying server
where it can be open to the public, and thus be able to accept donations.
My problem is this, I don't have a lot of money to poor into this, and I
want to put in some time before I put this on the nets so that the public
will like it, and support the groath of it.
Thanks for your time, and sorry if this is slightly off-topic,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]