drive brackets and cases

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Jun 26 19:50:14 EDT 2006

Hi Kirk and all.

Kirk, the screws in front did make me suspect that it would take the
metal brackets with the fold-out ears in front, but I wasn't sure.

I also was under the impression that this kind of case design was
proprietary to Dell, (since I've only seen that on their machines), and
I thought this would mean the brackets would cost a bundle at a computer
store, assuming they were available in a computer store in the first
place.

My plans regarding that machine have changed as of about an hour and a
half ago, so I won't be putting those drives in it after all. Thanks
for your offer of sending the brackets to me though.

Greg