drive brackets and cases

Kirk Reiser kirk at
Mon Jun 26 19:38:26 EDT 2006

Hello Greg:  Your case style I believe is the type which will either
take the plastic rails you screw onto the sides of the drives or metal
brackets which screw onto the drive and then have little fold out ears
with a slot that screws will fit through and screw into those holes
left after removing the drive bay covers.  You should be able to get
either type of bracket at any computer store for a few cents or even
free possibly.  If you are not in a hurry I can send you some of those
rails in a few weeks when I'm back in the office and have all the mess
cleaned up from our carpet escapades.  Currently I have no idea which
boxes I put my drive hardware in! 'grin'  Anyway they are really
common so any computer shop should have them.



Kirk Reiser				The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: kirk at		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061

More information about the Speakup mailing list