mail antivirus

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Jun 27 10:11:43 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Just wondering what people here use for virus/spam filtering on a unix
mailserver.  Currently I have clamav with clamav-milter hooked into
sendmail, though I'd like something a bit more configurable...like being
able to have all the virus-infected mail sent to a special folder rather
then just deleted altogether like clamav-milter does.  Also something
with spam-filtering support also (mailscanner comes to mind from seeing
it on various servers...anyone have experience with this?).
I'm using sendmail as my mta and really don't want to change (It's
always worked for me, so why fix something that's not broken?).

Any help would be apreciated...

--
All language designers are arrogant. Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall