we're back!

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Jun 26 19:07:07 EDT 2006

Hi folks:  Last Thursday speech blew-up when it was moved for
installing new carpetting at the office.  It is back and we hopefully
didn't lose to much data.  I haven't had time to check everything over
because I've been trying to get a half dozen servers back up and
running with various amounts of success.  I do back up the entire main
drive each night onto another drive so hopefully all we lost is the
mail which got dropped by other servers not being able to deliver mail
for the last five days.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061